The first question when it comes to onychomycosis is:
What is Onychomycosis?
According to Wikipedia, Onychomycosis means fungal infection of the nail. It is the most common disease of the nails and constitutes about a half of all nail abnormalities. For the easy understanding, Onychomycosis is a form of skin disease affecting fingernails, or toenails.
Following are the typical symptoms of this nail fungal infection:
- Your nails is easily broken, with a pieces breaking off or coming away from the toe or finger completely.
- Unusual color or the discoloration of your nails: white, black, yellow, and green
How many types of Onychomycosis are there?
There are four types of onychomycosis:
- Distal subugualonychomycosis: It is the most common form which can damage your nails rapidly.
- White superficial onychomycosis: Your nails color will be changed into white.
- Proximal subungualonychomycosis: You will have some scratches on the nails and it can also be a bad sign of your health (the smooth, ruddy nails are the signs of the good heath).
- Candidalonychomycosis: You may be infected with nail fungus if you are frequently soaking your hands or feet in water.
Why Onychomycosis is so unpleasant and painful?
If you are infected with nail fungal infection, you are so not alone. Truth is, there is 6–8% in the adult population suffering from this unpleasant infection. With the unnatural looks of the nails, especially with the highly visible fingernails, patients may experience significant psychological issue. In other words, patients with nail fungus will face some nuisance in daily interaction with other people.
Moreover, without the treatment, the fungus can be affecting the other part of the body. It’s like the virus which can damage your whole body. This could take the form of a rash or itch in an area of the body that is not even infected with the fungus.
Here is a quick video of Onychomycosis that I want you to see
How to kill the nail fungus permanently?
Now, I am going to tell you how to permanently get rid of the fingernail or toenail fungus. With the development of medicine, we now have many choices and opportunities to kill the onychomycosis such as the laser treatments, topical medication, oral medication or antifungal lacquer,…
On the other hand, you can find a much more convenient method to kill the fungal infection – by using an over-the-counter, FDA-approved, all-natural nail fungus cure. One of the best products of this range is Zetaclear. What I love about Zetaclear is that it is safe, simple to use and works perfectly.You can check a review of the Zetaclear here.
It is important to find a treatment for the nail fungus as early as possible. This will ensure that your condition is easier to treat, reduce the likelihood of recurrence, and help ensure that you do not need to have the infected nail removed. And Zetaclear can be the first treatment you should choose when facing with the fungus. Just hit the link to access Zetaclear website to get this magic product to kill nail fungal infection.